Burning Ridge Golf Club500 Burning Ridge Rd, Conway, SC, United States Open for Business and Accepting Tee Time Bookings!
The CGA Member Advantage program spotlights a premier Carolina course and provides an exclusive, CGA member-only discount. Offers are sent directly to the inboxes of CGA members, and golfers must provide their active CGA member number at checkout.
Burning Ridge Golf Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. For more information call Burning Ridge Golf Club directly at (843) 235-4653.
More about Burning Ridge Golf Club
Burning Ridge Golf Course’s extensive renovations have produced amazing rewards! Not only was it voted 2006 Myrtle Beach Golf Course of the Year, but also honored as the South Carolina Golf Course of the Year.
Previously a thirty-six hole course, the course ownership decided to become an 18 hole layout instead. Subsequently, they took the best 18 holes, and reinvented the course as an eighteen hole facility. As you maneuver through the elegantly mounded fairways, large yawning bunkers, and velvety smooth putting surfaces you will understand why the course has received these lofty awards. After your round, enjoy the country club atmosphere with a drink and meal on the outside deck.
- 18 Holes
- 6,780 Yards
- Par 72
- How does this deal work?
Includes Cart and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $79 • Save $40 / person
- Valid for any available tee off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until February 28th, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Single Player enjoys One Round of Golf (18 holes)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be reserved in advance)
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Makes a great gift
The Woodlands Nine (3,345 Yards)
The Meadows Nine (3,306 Yards)
The Highlands Nine (3,420 Yards)