Aberdeen Country Club701 Bucks Trail, Longs, SC, United States Open for Business and Accepting Tee Time Bookings!
The CGA Member Advantage program spotlights a premier Carolina course and provides an exclusive, CGA member-only discount. Offers are sent directly to the inboxes of CGA members, and golfers must provide their active CGA member number at checkout.
Aberdeen Country Club is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. For more information call Aberdeen Country Club directly at (843) 235-4653.
More about Aberdeen Country Club
Aberdeen Country Club will take you into the game of golf in the true Scottish tradition. All three nines are reminiscent of those early days of golf with the Meadows, Highlands and Woodlands nines. Tucked among towering hardwoods and the Waccamaw River, this golf course features extensive mounding, wide landing areas, and lush bermuda greens. With 27 holes there is always a chance for an extra 9 that will extend your enjoyment
A combination of Nine-Holes to choose from:
– Easiest 18-hole combination: Highlands/Meadows
– Moderately difficult 18-hole combination: Meadows/Woodlands
– Most difficult 18-hole combination: Woodlands/Highlands
The Woodlands Nine: (3,345 Yards)
Woodlands is considered one of the toughest nines of a Myrtle Beach golf course and is the GM/Head Pro’s favorite nine to play. For an avid golfer, the Woodlands nine poses a considerable number of challenges. The sight of giant moss-draped cypress trees growing right out of the water hazards creates one of the challenges but also adds to the stunning beauty of the course.
The Meadows Nine (3,306 Yards)
Gently contoured fairways create a meadow-like feel to this course. The first few holes run parallel to the river and natural wetlands. The course then transitions to the feel of a traditional Scottish links course, with strategically placed wind-shaped bunkers and hybrid Bermuda greens.
The Highlands Nine (3,420 Yards)
The Highlands nine is the most popular of Aberdeen’s three courses. This course gives the strongest feel of a links course because of the rolling hills along some of the fairways. Yet it is also tree lined to add a more modern parkland feel. Of all three nines, Highlands boasts the largest greens which are undulated, some to the point where there are only a few sections that can be used for placing flags.
- The Woodlands Nine (3,345 Yards)
- The Meadows Nine (3,306 Yards)
- The Highlands Nine (3,420 Yards)
- How does this deal work?
Includes Cart and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $79 • Save $44 / person
- Valid for any available tee off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have until February 28th, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes cart rental
- Single Player enjoys One Round of Golf (18 holes)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the first round and is subject to availability - Replay round cannot be reserved in advance)
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Makes a great gift