The S at Rancho Mirage71-777 Frank Sinatra Dr. Rancho Mirage, Rancho Mirage, CA, United States Accepting Tee-Time Bookings from June 1st & Onwards!
Each month the SCGA Member Advantage program spotlights a premier Southern California course and provides an exclusive, member-only discount. Offers are sent directly to the inboxes of SCGA members and golfers must provide their active SCGA member number at checkout.
All Purchases Guaranteed – If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
The S at Rancho Mirage is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call The S at Rancho Mirage for more information at (760) 328-0841.
Exclusive Access to This Private Club
Formerly Desert Island Country Club
About Course Architect
Desmond Muirhead designed over 100 golf courses around the world and was named by Golf World as “the most innovative golf course architect of the last 100 years.”
He is one of the most respected golf course architects in the world and many would say the “greatest of all time”.
Muirhead is described as an innovator and a visionary with knowledge beyond comparison. A humorous man, contagious in every good way.
The beauty of The S at Rancho Mirage and the surrounding desert area can be viewed from every hole. The absence of housing-lined fairways provides a peaceful setting. The mature trees lend to the traditional layout and all blend together providing a unique, outstanding golf experience.
- 18 Holes, 6,716 Yards
- Par 72
- Designed by: Desmond Muirhead
- How does this deal work?
Includes Shared Cart and Range Balls
Retail Price $120 • Save $27.50 / person
- Valid for any available tee-off time Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have between June 1 - September 22, 2021 to Play!)
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Includes shared cart rental (carts must be in at 2:00 PM)
- Range balls included for both players
- Tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance
- Dress code enforced - Shorts are permitted
- Food and Beverages must be purchased at course - limited hours of service (no outside coolers)
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift