George T. Bagby State Park and Lodge330 Bagby Pkwy, Fort Gaines, Fort Gaines, GA, United States Deal Done — Offer No Longer Available
About The George T. Bagby Lodge
A secluded retreat along the shores of the Walter F. George Lake (Lake Eufaula) in southwestern Georgia. Meadow Links first opened to play in 1998, Golf Digest ranked the course as “the nation’s sixth best new affordable public course.” The course has been creatively woven into the gently rolling contours of the countryside, and architect Willard Byrd has designed a golf experience that rewards players with unique challenges and memorable views.
The large greens offer subtle breaks. Lush green fairways are ribboned by long Bahia rough. Traps provide additional definition.
Two large pecan trees and an old pear tree crown the hill behind the 10th green, where golfers can enjoy one of the finest views in the South.
Two Guest Stay & Play
One Night Accommodation Plus Golf
Retail Price $219 • Save $60 / person
Out of Stock
- Redeem for any available booking date seven days a week (All stays based on availability - Some blackout dates may apply - Valid for use until November 25, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Two Guests enjoy One Night Stay in a Lodge room (double occupancy - two Double beds or one King bed - based on availability)
- One Round of Golf per Guest
- Golf can be played on either the Day of Arrival or Day of Departure (18 holes per guest - Must be used during stay, no carry overs, no cash value)
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both guests (Replay round can only be booked at the completion of the previous round and is subject to availability - Replay rounds cannot be reserved in advance)
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
- Taxes and Resort fee: $21.57 due at check in