Omni Tucson National Resort2727 West Club Drive, Tucson, AZ, United States Deal Done — Offer No Longer Available
The AGA Member Advantage program spotlights a premier Arizona course and provides an exclusive, AGA member-only discount.
Not an AGA Member? Become A Member Right Now. Click Here.
All Purchases Guaranteed. If You Don’t Play, You Don’t Pay.
Omni Tucson National Resort is adhering to all Social Distancing requirements and taking measures to make sure people are playing in a safe environment. Please call Omni Tucson National Resort for more information (520) 575-7540
Omni Tucson National hosted countless prestigious PGA Tour events for over 40 years, and boasting a beautiful, 650-acre desert setting west of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
There are plenty of other activities for non-golfers, including tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, sand volleyball, and yoga classes at the huge fitness center. A large pool area with cabana rentals and a bar is lined with date palm trees. The 13,000-square-foot spa offers a full range of services, and features a whirlpool, steam room, sauna, and cold plunge pool. There are three restaurants on-site: an upscale steak house, a sports bar with a billiard table and cigars, and a breakfast restaurant with outdoor patio.
The Catalina Golf Course is the host to over 30 PGA Tour events (Chrysler Classic of Tucson), the annual host of the University of Arizona Invitational, and the 2006 host of the NCAA Regionals.
The course has been selected as one of Golf Digest’s “75 Best Golf Resorts in North America.” It is parkland style with 8 sparkling lakes and 80 bunkers. The 18th hole considered to be one of the finest and most challenging finishing holes on the PGA Tour.
Designed by Robert Van Hagge and Bruce Devlin, the fairways feature Tifway 419 pollen-free Bermuda and the greens feature Champion Bermuda.
- 18 Holes
- 7,262 Yards
- Par 73
If you are looking for a native challenge in Tucson, try our desert-style Sonoran Course. This Tom Lehman designed course offers a combination of native desert vegetation with strategic fairway bunkering. Players can approach each hole in a variety of ways, keeping the course challenging and unique with each new round. The fairways feature Tifway 419 pollen-free Bermuda and the greens feature Mini Verde Bermuda.
Designed by Tom Lehman, this desert style course with 2 lakes and 69 strategically placed bunkers and has been open since December 2005.
- 18 Holes
- 6,529 Yards
- Par 70
- 18 Holes, 7,262 Yards, Par 73
- 18 Holes, 6,529 Yards, Par 70
- How does this deal work?
Includes Shared Cart, Range Balls and FREE Same Day Replay
Retail Price $240 • Save $65 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available tee-off time after 11:00 AM Seven Days a Week, including Saturdays and Sundays (You have between June 1st - September 16th, 2021 to Play!)
- Includes shared cart rental
- Two Players enjoy One Round of Golf (18 holes per player)
- Golf is valid on the Resort Course of the Day
- Range balls included for both players
- Includes FREE Same Day Replay for both players (Replay rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the first round - Replay rounds cannot be booked in advance)
- Tee times can be made up to 5 days in advance
- Tax included in price
- Some blackout dates may apply
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or specials
- Not valid for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift
Las Sendas Golf Club, 18 holes, 7,004 Yards, Par 72
Rancho Manana Golf Club, 18 holes, 6,016 Yards, Par 70
Cholla Course, 18 holes, 7,225 Yards
Saguaro Course, 18 holes, 6,966 Yards