Trump National Doral4400 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL, United States Deal Done — Offer No Longer Available
The FSGA Member Advantage program spotlights a premier Florida State course and provides an exclusive, FSGA member-only discount.
Golfers must provide their active FSGA member number at checkout.
About Trump National Doral
Known as a bucket list golf destination, the world renowned Trump National Doral Miami is a golfer’s haven. Offering four uniquely designed championship courses.
Already renowned the world over and rich with history, The Blue Monster is tougher, significantly longer, and more dramatic than ever before.Featuring a series of strategically placed deep bunkers, long flowing fairways, interesting undulating greens, deep Bermuda rough and a challenging assortment of water hazards – all of which combine for a course that requires both length and finesse to score well.
The Red Tiger Course
An exciting challenge for the average golfer but also a surprising test for the more expert player. Set on just 120 acres, its primary design resembles a New England style course but the different varieties of palm trees throughout gives it its distinctive South Florida personality.
The Golden Palm Course
A true championship course capable of hosting the best players in the world.The course offers a variety of wide open vistas and tight tree lined fairways with heavily contoured greens that will require a smooth putting stroke and soft touch for success. Home to a very unique bunker style with tight-cut, clean-edges from the fairway and heavy rough around the back side of each bunker that presents an element of difficulty that you might find in the Australian countryside.
The Silver Fox Course
Draped in a wall-to-wall carpet of Celebration Bermuda grass, the course is both beautiful to look at and visually intimidating. The narrow landing areas require a demanding game off the tee, yet the greens are true, fast and accessible, so for the golfer who is playing well, a good score is within reason. Water comes into play on 17 of 18 holes, and it’s striking, marble-white sand bunkers dictate that only well-struck drives and approaches are rewarded
One Night Accommodation with Two Days of Golf
Retail Price $729 • Save $215 / person
Out of Stock
- Valid for any available booking date Seven Days a Week (Valid for use between August 4th, 2019 and September 24th, 2019)
- All cart fees included
- Two Guests enjoy One Night Accommodation in a Premiere Room Double Occupancy (One King bed or Two Queen beds - Based on Availability)
- Two Rounds of Golf per Guest (Rounds can be split 1 round per player on day of arrival and 1 round player on day of departure or 2 Rounds per player can be played in 1 Day -18 holes per round - All 4 Rounds must be used during stay, no carry overs, no cash value)
- Golf is valid on the Red, Gold, or Silver courses (Upgrade to play the "Blue Monster" for an additional $75 per guest + tax paid directly to the course on day of play)
- Replay rounds available for an additional $30 per guest + tax (valid on the Red, Gold, or Silver course on day of departure) - Replay rounds are subject to availability and can only be booked after the completion of the first round. Replay rounds cannot be booked in advance.
- All Stays Are Based on Availability
- All taxes and resort fees included in price
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount
- Cannot be used for league or tournament play
- Fully transferable
- Unlimited buys
- Makes a great gift